What's new in Termite Torpedo™
The following enhancements and corrections were made to Termite Torpedo.
Version 1.0.5, February 2010
- Adds support for Windows 7.
- Adds support for data using MSXML 4 or later to run on Windows 7.
Version 1.0.4, December 2004
- Adds the Update button to let you check for program updates.
Version 1.0.2, November 2002
- Adds the ability for a totally blind player and a low vision player to play the game together at the same time. There is now a "Words Mode" check box after both Player 1 and Player 2 on the Introduction screen. If the box is checked, Termite Torpedo switches to Words mode for that player. If the box is not checked, the game switches to Normal mode for that player. If either player's Word Mode box is checked, the program speaks the controls in the Introduction screen.
Version 1.0.1, October 2002
- When opening the help screen, the game does not pause in Words mode.
- During Words mode, some speech feedback in the Settings dialog
has been corrected and enhanced.
Notice: Accessibility of APH Websites